Saturday, October 1, 2011

Emily's Baby Shower

   David's sister, Emily, had her first baby shower given by her best friend today. We had it at my father-in-law's house. We brought the boys and had a good time! Emily's in-laws made yummy Mexican food and we played a few games. The only thing that was stressful for me was keeping the boys away from the pool the entire time. But in the end, we enjoyed great food, yummy cake, good company, and of course got to see all the presents. I always love to see what people get. I finally got to meet my mother-in-law's good friend and granddaughter that is Preston's age. Before Pam passed away, she was always hoping to get them together to play. It was a really fun day and I enjoyed seeing our family to welcome baby Jayce! He's due to arrive in mid January. I can't wait to meet him! :)


No comments: