Monday, June 29, 2009

Father's Day

I am blessed to have a great dad of my own who I've always been close to. I love you, Dad! I am so glad for the wonderful dad that David is, also. He loves us unconditionally and is such a hard worker! He always makes me laugh and we have such a good time together. Preston is his little shadow...always repeating David and laughing and adoring him. It's so cute!

We happened to be in Chicago for Father's Day and that was a really nice way to spend the day. I gave David his Father's Day gift before we left on our road trip because I didn't want to wait. :) I had a photo book made for him entitled "Dad's Favorite Things". It was made from the perspective of Preston as if he wrote it and included pictures of cars and aviation David had taken over the years and mostly included family pictures and of course a lot of Preston. He loved it and I had so much fun making it! I just gave David his Father's Day card yesterday after he got home from work because I totally forgot to pack it for the trip and then forgot I had it sitting at home.

Anyway, so Happy Father's Day (again) to all the dads!

No comments: