We took Preston swimming for the first time the other week and it was fun! The water felt pretty cool at first so I just put his feet in the water. In the beginning he wasn't so sure, but after a bit he got used to it and the splashed around until he was more comfortable and he let us put him in his baby float. He was really enjoying himself until I decided he needed to put his hat on to keep the sun from burning his little head. Apparently he isn't too fond of hats. Or maybe the lack of naptime started hitting him at that exact moment. Probably both. So then he lost it and didn't want to be in the floaty anymore. He was ok with me holding him in the water though...so we stayed a little longer and ended the whole first experience on a good note. I'm looking forward to more swimming! :)








No comments:
Post a Comment