Tuesday, November 17, 2009

20 Week Appt & Great Friends and Family

Today I had my regularly scheduled 20 week sonogram and appointment! Everything looks great. Measurements are right where they should be and the heartbeat was 145-150's. I'm so glad everything seems to be going along well with this pregnancy. I have definitely grown this past week...or as some friends have said...I have "popped"! My belly is unmistakably out there! I promise I will post some pictures when I can. :) Meanwhile, David is now in the midst of training for his new Air Traffic Controller position and is unable to be here and make the appointments or watch Preston, so I have called upon my wonderful friends and family to take turns watching Preston so I can go to doctor appointments, etc. Preston is not the type of toddler you can take with you to stuff like that. He is all over and into everything! Nothing seems to escape him! So thank you to Allison, Debbie, Mom (both moms) :), & Grandma Willingham for watching Preston when I've needed you to...and for all the others who have volunteered! It's great to know I can count on you. :) I'll get some pictures up of our latest happening when I can!

2 comments:

Kimbo said...

Air Traffic Controller job...interesting. I hear that's quite a rigorous process, but glad it is so they can keep all the pilots like my hubby safe. So glad you're pregnancy is doing great and things are coming along. I bet yall are so excited. Can't wait to see baby bump pics :)

Mrs. Casey Helms said...

Happy to hear everything is moving along nicely. I can imagine that Preston would be a handful at your appointments. Caden is already a handful at his own appointments. I am glad to hear that David has started the Air Traffic Controller Training. I know that will make him happier in his work. Big hugs all around. We need to get together over Christmas break. I am planning on going to Dallas for a couple of days so hopefully I can see you guys then.