Aedan had his 4 month checkup on Aug 4th and here are his stats:
height: 24 3/4 inches = 75th %
weight: 16 lbs 1.9 ozs = 45th %
and again, I don't have the head circumference measurements, but he is off the charts! Over 100th %.
The pedi thinks his little neck/head mishape thing is improving like it should, but of course he's concerned about the super large noggin. But it's really nothing to worry about since he's right on track developmentally, and frankly, David has a large head...so it may just be genetic. I mean, Preston is in the 90th % for his head size. I am not concerned unless I see Aedan falling behind or something, but he's doing great! He got 2 shots at this visit and more liquid rotovirus. Of course he cried with the shots, but was ok after a few mins. So overall a good report! :)
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment