Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Helmet Head

 





Ok, so it's really called a DOC band, but either way, Aedan has his new apparatus to wear for about the next 3 months. He is doing really well with it and it doesn't seem to bother him much...which is good, because he has to wear it for 23 hours a day...except if he gets any red areas on his head from the pressure of the band. He gets a break if there are red areas...until they go away...usually that takes about an hour. Anyway, so this is all to help fix his head shape so it's more even and symmetrical. I decorated it last night with race-car stickers, so I'll have to take some pictures of how it looks now. I think I am going to also paint it, but my creativity doesn't go very far. :) I hear it gets pretty dingy after a few weeks (even with daily cleaning) since it starts out so white. I am so glad he is wearing this during the winter months, because it would not be fun during the Texas summer!

No comments: