Friday, November 21, 2008

Particulars of Preston

Preston is 4 months old tomorrow! Here are four things about him lately:

1. He laughs A LOT and it cracks me up b/c it's such a loud and cheesy laugh--but I love it of course.
2. He rolls from his back to his side...not quite yet to his stomach. He has been doing this in his crib before he goes to sleep at night for quite a while, but just started doing this every time he is playing on the floor this week.
3. He is actually interested in toys and consistently grabs toys and plays with them (but mostly drools on them or tries to stick anything in his mouth) and even grabs for my hair when he can (luckily he doesn't pull it very hard...yet).
4. His favorite song is "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes", but really he loves being talked to and sung to in general.

Here are some pictures and videos of what's been going on:


Handsome little man


He makes me laugh :)


He was very excited!


Super tired, but he didn't want to quit

I couldn't figure out how to turn this the right way and you can't really see anything, but it's the audio that's important here...you gotta wait til the end.



Here he is being silly :)



On his side

4 comments:

Mrs. Casey Helms said...

totally cute...He has such a cute little laugh.

Caitlin said...

Your little boy is SO cute. I especially love the Texas Longhorn onesie! I found your blog through Randi Von Bose's, and it's been to look at all your pics.

Pamela_Cox said...

Oh my, my sweet grandson is growing and changing everytime I log on to the blog! He's doing so much and that laugh ....well I just can't wait to hear that in person. This is the sweetest time!
See y'all on Thursday.
Love,
Mom

Regina said...

Soooooo stinkin cute!! I LOVE a baby laugh anytime!! And I totally saw all the coupons in the background. That is my table too, always!!!