Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Birthday Girl

Our dog, Abby, is 2 years old today! I can't believe how time is flying. She is still a very energetic puppy (they say labs don't grow out of the puppy stage for several years sometimes--and it's true for her!) but she is definitely more obedient and mellow than this time last year. She is so loyal, friendly, protective, happy and good with Preston. I know Preston and Abby are going to continue to be good buddies esp as Preston gets older. It's so funny to watch them together. Preston already braces himself when Abby walks by b/c of her mighty tail.

Happy Birthday, Abby!!


Sept 2007


Sept 2007


Jan 2008


December 2008


June 2009

5 comments:

All Fun Family said...

Abby is such an adorable dog! Jason and I want to get a black lab someday.

Jen Johnson said...

Did amy tell ya we have a black lab to named Bella! She is about 3 and 1/2 now. Your Abby is adorable. Your preston is getting big. Our little Benjamin is almost sixteen months now! It goes by so fast. Fun to find your blog!
jen Johnson

Regina said...

Cute!

Kimbo said...

Yay! Happy Birthday :) Don't dogs in your life make everything better? We sure love our little nuggets that keep us on our toes.

Pamela_Cox said...

Dear Abby,
We're sorry we missed your birthday! But, the next time I come to see your pal, Preston, I promise to bring a little something for you too!
You've really settled in with your three humans and they all love you....just like the rest of your extended family.
Be a good doggy, ok?
Mam-Maw Pam