Friday, July 17, 2009

Cleaning Spree & Early Morning Dancing

Yesterday for my "me vacation" (Preston went to daycare as planned) I went on a total cleaning spree! Sounds fun, doesn't it? You know you're jealous! I've been wanting to clean out and organize Preston's room and the guest bedroom for a while and finally got to it yesterday. I got some storage containers and packed away Preston's clothes and items he's not currently using and stored them up in his closet for future use (no, I'm not pregnant, but we do want more kids). I also gave his room a good cleaning and rearranged the furniture a bit. For the guest bedroom I finally took the items that were stored in moving boxes from 2 years ago (when we moved into our house--sad, I know) and put them in plastic storage bins and put them up and away on the closet shelves. It looks so much better in there! I also did some general house cleaning, laundry, and decluttering...so all in all it was a productive day.

And just for fun here is a video of Preston 'dancing'. He was in such a good mood when he woke up this morning!

3 comments:

Mrs. Casey Helms said...

He is too cute, Penni. I cannot believe he is almost a year old. I am glad you got some work done. I have the same problem with getting stuff done.

Kimbo said...

I love getting organized. It's one of my favorite things to do. You always fill so accomplished after your done. Sounds like you had a great day!

Regina said...

What a cute video!!