Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Our Baby is ONE Year Old!

One year ago today, at 7:55am, Preston James was born! Last night I was thinking back to last year and reading this post here and remembering his birth. I can't believe a year has gone by, but at the same time it seems like a lifetime ago that we first saw and held our sweet newborn baby boy. We couldn't imagine our life without him! Happy Birthday, Preston-doodle! :)

That was then...


...this is now!

4 comments:

Regina said...

Awww! happy Birthday Preston!! And I totally get what you mean about it going so fast, but seeming so long ago! I described it the same way!

Amy J said...

Happy Birthday to a sweet nephew! I can't believe I've only seen him once and he's already a year old! We've got to get together someday!

Shana said...

Happy Birthday again Preston!

Landon totally has that same outfit and wore it 2 days ago!!!

Stevie said...

Happy Birthday, little man!!