The very talented Missy Saunders took Preston's one year photos in July and I got the digital proofs I ordered in the mail today. It was difficult to pick my favorites, but these are some of them. I love the pictures and hope you enjoy them, too!
I'm so lucky because all my nieces and nephews are so cute! Preston is no exception! Love the pics...when do I get one? You still haven't given me a copy from his last session.; )
5 comments:
I'm so lucky because all my nieces and nephews are so cute! Preston is no exception! Love the pics...when do I get one? You still haven't given me a copy from his last session.; )
So cute!! She did a great job. Of course, it's not hard when you have such an adorable subject!
Preston is such a cutie! I'd have a hard time choosing too
I saw some on Missy's blog. They are awesome!! So cute!
Wow he is just adorable. You must just love and squeeze him all day long. I would ;) Great photographer!!!
Post a Comment