Today Preston is 14 months old! Some things about him lately...
And next, David has a start date for his Air Traffic Controller training! He starts November 4th! I am especially excited because he'll be long done with his initial training before the baby gets here which means he'll be HOME during the time I am huge and waddling around and more importantly once the baby gets here. The timing is a blessing for sure. David is very excited to get started. November seems so far away right now but I know it will get here before we know it!
Here's some pictures of Preston to enjoy...

pushing a box around

clapping and dancing to music-moving so much he's blurry

making a mess!

trying so hard to stay awake, but those pillows are pretty comfy :)
*He is getting a TON more teeth that I can't even count them! Seriously...he's getting a couple of top molars and has all 4 incisors mostly in...and I think there are more sprouting up.
*He will attend the toddler room at daycare for the first time this week since he's walking well and feeding himself and all that. I am hoping it goes well!
*He has a new dance that I have yet to capture on video or picture...but basically he will stand and bend his knees up and down like he's squatting a little and he pushes his arms back like he has wings or something...it's really funny to watch.
*He likes to "play catch" and he'll kick the ball around on the floor and hit his stationary baseball with a bat...he's getting a lot more coordinated!
*He is starting to actually do things I ask him to do...like if I say "where's the ball?" he'll look around for it and then I'll say "go get the ball" and he'll go get it and bring it to me or throw it. Same thing with books or certain toys.
*He will attend the toddler room at daycare for the first time this week since he's walking well and feeding himself and all that. I am hoping it goes well!
*He has a new dance that I have yet to capture on video or picture...but basically he will stand and bend his knees up and down like he's squatting a little and he pushes his arms back like he has wings or something...it's really funny to watch.
*He likes to "play catch" and he'll kick the ball around on the floor and hit his stationary baseball with a bat...he's getting a lot more coordinated!
*He is starting to actually do things I ask him to do...like if I say "where's the ball?" he'll look around for it and then I'll say "go get the ball" and he'll go get it and bring it to me or throw it. Same thing with books or certain toys.
And next, David has a start date for his Air Traffic Controller training! He starts November 4th! I am especially excited because he'll be long done with his initial training before the baby gets here which means he'll be HOME during the time I am huge and waddling around and more importantly once the baby gets here. The timing is a blessing for sure. David is very excited to get started. November seems so far away right now but I know it will get here before we know it!
Here's some pictures of Preston to enjoy...

pushing a box around

clapping and dancing to music-moving so much he's blurry

making a mess!

trying so hard to stay awake, but those pillows are pretty comfy :)
2 comments:
I can't believe how fast Preston is growing!
That's great David starts in November! It will be here so fast. And Preston is growing so much! What a cutie!
Post a Comment