Friday, April 22, 2011

Cali Family

On our last day to see my Cali family this visit we hung out at our house and just enjoyed each others company. My Uncle Vinnie grilled hamburgers while we spent some time chowing down on junk food and catching up. The day went by way too fast and I can't wait to go out and visit them, soon!

Mom, Nana, Aunt Teri, and Rozzie

My cousins Ashley and Roxie

 Uncle Vinnie and David like to eat at the kids' table

 Preston loves to ride on Granddad's wheelchair

The boys were so beyond tired because they refused to take naps!

2 comments:

Amy J said...

Wow, look at you, blogging! I love seeing the pictures of you guys. I can't believe how much Ashley has grown. It seems like just yesterday she was flower girl at my wedding. Love ya!

Regina said...

Wow! You did a lot of updating! Very cute pics and it looks like yall have been having lots of fun. (other than Preston being sick, so sad!) Glad all is well!