Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happy Birthday, Aedan!

Aedan is ONE! Today is his birthday and we are having a little family party for him at the house. Here are some things about our little guy...
*He can say "momma", "dadda", "uh-oh", "night", & "yeah"
*He loves to clap his hands, laugh, and give kisses (like Preston does...he just leans in his forehead)
*He drinks well from a cup, but still LOVES his bottle
*He finally just started crawling...instead of army crawling...and he can pull to stand, but doesn't know how to get back down. He gets quite upset about this!
*Aedan loves our cats and dog
*He's into cars and really anything that rolls
*He's also more curious than I remember Preston being at this age. He's already trying to get into cabinets and boxes and things he shouldn't! Good thing the house is already pretty well baby-proofed.

I can't believe that this first year has already gone by! Seriously! I will miss those baby days, but I'm excited to see the little boy he's becoming. :)
Here are wayy too many pictures for you to look at from the day, today...