Today we went to the Fort Worth Zoo for a birthday party. Our little friend, Chris, turned 4 and wanted to have a party at his favorite place to visit. The only downer is that it was super hot and somehow I didn't get a single picture of anyone with any zoo animals. So it totally doesn't look like we were even at the zoo. :) I did snap a few of us at the picnic pavilion...but that was all. We got there and had some lunch and set off to do a scavenger hunt. I took Preston and Aedan in their double stroller with the 2 oldest girls (ages 9 and 10) who knew their way around the entire zoo and totally kept me from getting lost. :) David was a helper at one of the "stations". We got to collect prizes at each stop and see the animals along the way. The last stop was inside the aquarium...so we go to cool off before heading back for some cake and ice cream. Aedan was mostly interested in practicing his new walking ability...so I was chasing him around. We had lots of fun!! I just wish this summer wasn't soo hot!! :)

Aedan's just too quick!
Happy Birthday, Chris!
It's a squirrel! We're at the zoo and I get a picture of a regular ol' squirrel. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment