Monday, July 7, 2008

Birthday, Blogging, Etc

Today is Abby's birthday! :) She is officially 1 year old! To our crazy puppy:




On another note, I'm not very good at consistently keeping up with reading other peoples' blog postings...so I'm sorry if my comments are days delayed! I'll try to keep up!

The car seat covers came in the mail today and so we are going to install the car seat in my car and the extra base in David's car tonight. When I say "we" I actually mean David. :) I love getting packages in the mail...and I've ordered more things, so I have a lot to look forward to receiving this week! Sad how the little things make me happy! :)

2 comments:

Missy said...

You should try Google Reader! It doesn't work if a blog is private, but I read most of my blogs through it and it's so easy! You should take a look. I always find it's a lot easier to stay on top of who is posting when it's all in one place and you don't have to click around!

Penni said...

How does it work? I'm pretty slow when it comes to this kind of thing!