This week has gone by fast! We started off the week by visiting David's family on Monday. My MIL finally got to show off her grandson to her co-workers. :) It was a short visit, but still nice to see everyone!
Preston is getting tooth #4 on the bottom row just to the left of tooth #2. So he has his two bottom front teeth fully in...a tooth to the right of those that is halfway in...and a tooth to the left of that just sprouting. I never thought I would become so obsessed with teeth! Those little toothies are just so cute. :)
My Dad's Birthday was February 19th! I already wished him Happy Birthday...but here it is immortalized digitally...

I think as I get older I am a lot more like my dad in many ways. Growing up, we would always have sort of reading contests. He would start reading a book...and while he was away at work I would steal the book and get ahead of him and usually finish it before him. I still like to borrow books from him that he recommends...although it takes me a lot longer to read since I've had my hands full lately. :)
And last but not least, Preston is 7 months old today!! Unfortunately we are all under the weather here, so it's not been that fun of a day. :( But here are some things about him lately...
*He is scooting around a lot on his tummy...not quite getting on all fours, yet.
*He sits up for brief periods of time, unassisted, but something always catches his attention and he'll lunge forward and can't stay up!
*He LOVES animals. Anytime the cats or dog come into his view he'll stop whatever he is doing and just stare at them and he gets the biggest smile on his face. He just has to learn how to nicely pet the animals...because right now he tries to grab a handful of fur or whiskers.
*He continues to love to eat. He has not yet rejected any fruit or veggie he is given, but he does seem to prefer fruit...which I think all babies do.
He is so much fun right now and is our little buddy! I feel so blessed to have him and that he is happy and healthy. :)
Preston is getting tooth #4 on the bottom row just to the left of tooth #2. So he has his two bottom front teeth fully in...a tooth to the right of those that is halfway in...and a tooth to the left of that just sprouting. I never thought I would become so obsessed with teeth! Those little toothies are just so cute. :)
My Dad's Birthday was February 19th! I already wished him Happy Birthday...but here it is immortalized digitally...

I think as I get older I am a lot more like my dad in many ways. Growing up, we would always have sort of reading contests. He would start reading a book...and while he was away at work I would steal the book and get ahead of him and usually finish it before him. I still like to borrow books from him that he recommends...although it takes me a lot longer to read since I've had my hands full lately. :)
And last but not least, Preston is 7 months old today!! Unfortunately we are all under the weather here, so it's not been that fun of a day. :( But here are some things about him lately...
*He is scooting around a lot on his tummy...not quite getting on all fours, yet.
*He sits up for brief periods of time, unassisted, but something always catches his attention and he'll lunge forward and can't stay up!
*He LOVES animals. Anytime the cats or dog come into his view he'll stop whatever he is doing and just stare at them and he gets the biggest smile on his face. He just has to learn how to nicely pet the animals...because right now he tries to grab a handful of fur or whiskers.
*He continues to love to eat. He has not yet rejected any fruit or veggie he is given, but he does seem to prefer fruit...which I think all babies do.
He is so much fun right now and is our little buddy! I feel so blessed to have him and that he is happy and healthy. :)
2 comments:
Kelly does the same thing, grabbing at our dog!
Wow! He has changed so much in such a short period of time. I understand about being obsessed about little things like teeth. I'm obsessed about by how much Caden poops and eats...
Post a Comment