Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Videos

Here are some videos of Preston during the last month showing off his new skills. :)


Here's when he was first starting to roll over last month...he was pretty tired. (The sound in the background is our ceiling fan)



He likes to hear himself "talk" and he rolls across the room now...but of course when I take a video he slows down. :)

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Hey! I just read your comment about the sewing machine. My mom just bought me one from Wal-Mart, I think the brand is Brother. I think she spent like 80 bucks on it. She said that since I'm just starting out, this one will last me for years, it's easy to use and if I decide that I want to invest in the hobby I can go get a more expenisve brand (like Bernina, which I'm not sure how much that costs). Hope that info helps! I'm not much of a sewer yet, so I don't know all the ins and outs.