Since it is Valentine's Day tomorrow (and I am not good at writing a lot lately) I thought I'd just jot down some things on my perspective of love, lately.
Last week at church I brought some Valentine treat bags for the kids I teach. When I handed them out to the kids at the end of class they were all excited and one of the kids in particular jumped up and gave me a huge hug and acted as though I gave him a million dollars. :) It was so sweet that these kids (who can be quite a handful at times) were so appreciative over something so simple.
Other sweet moments always include Preston. He can so much as sneeze and it melts my heart! I especially love it when I come to pick him up after a long, exhausting shift at work and he gives me a huge ear to ear grin because he is happy to see me. He has also starting to hold out his arms when I come to pick him up out of his jumper, crib, or booster seat. I just love that! I also love to see how excited he gets when David is with him. David can always get him to laugh a lot more than I can. It's so cute!
I think after having a baby it especially makes me really cherish the time I get to spend with David. Even though our schedules are so opposite it's always nice to spend at least a few moments each day just laughing together, cuddling, having a conversation, or even just a phone call from work to say hi. He is truly my best friend and I just love him so much!
Last week at church I brought some Valentine treat bags for the kids I teach. When I handed them out to the kids at the end of class they were all excited and one of the kids in particular jumped up and gave me a huge hug and acted as though I gave him a million dollars. :) It was so sweet that these kids (who can be quite a handful at times) were so appreciative over something so simple.
Other sweet moments always include Preston. He can so much as sneeze and it melts my heart! I especially love it when I come to pick him up after a long, exhausting shift at work and he gives me a huge ear to ear grin because he is happy to see me. He has also starting to hold out his arms when I come to pick him up out of his jumper, crib, or booster seat. I just love that! I also love to see how excited he gets when David is with him. David can always get him to laugh a lot more than I can. It's so cute!
I think after having a baby it especially makes me really cherish the time I get to spend with David. Even though our schedules are so opposite it's always nice to spend at least a few moments each day just laughing together, cuddling, having a conversation, or even just a phone call from work to say hi. He is truly my best friend and I just love him so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment