Sunday, March 29, 2009

Husband Tag!

Here's a tag I got from Kim because I was interested. :) It's entitled: How Well Do I Know My Husband? I've never done a blog tag, but it looked fun.

Here are some random things I know about my hubby...


1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Food Network, History Channel, Dirty Jobs, How it's Made, Anthony Bourdaine: No Reservations, Cops...

2. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad? He doesn't get salads

3. What's one food he doesn't like? Salad, lol. I'm pretty sure he doesn't like peas either

4. You go out to eat and have a drink? Diet Coke

5. Where did he go to high school? Waxahachie High School

6. What size shoe does he wear? 11.5

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Cars!

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Turkey...

9. What would this person eat every day if he could? Pho

10. What is his favorite cereal? All kinds...Frosted Mini Spooners, Reese's, Quacker Oatmeal Squares...

11. What would he never wear? A wife beater

12. What is his favorite sports team? Cowboys, of course. :) I can't even name them all

13. Who did he vote for? I'll leave that up to him

14. Who is his best friend? I'd say Steve E. --after me, of course ;)

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Nag!

16. What is his heritage? German

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? He's not really a cake person...it would be a cookie cake

18. Did he play sports in high school? Band :) Oh, and baseball...football at some point...not sure if it was hs though

19. What could he spend hours doing? Anything having to do with cars or aviation

20. What is one unique talent he has? He's a great cook and quite a handyman, too. He's got a lot of interests and knows quite a bit on a variety of subjects...I really like that about him. He often surprises me with something he is able to do that I didn't even know he was able to do.

I love you so much, babe!!! :)

**I tag everyone with a husband**

1 comment:

Kimbo said...

This is a fun tag huh? I'm so glad you did it. Your hubby sounds like he'd get along with mine. I'm a huge cookie cake fan too. That's what I ask for every b-day.

You guys make such a cute couple. Love the new easter background by the way :)