I like this time of year because there is a lot to celebrate in our little family from April-July!
April = My birthday (April 7th!!) and Easter
May = Mothers Day and our Anniversary (May 22nd will be 5 years!)
June = David's Birthday (June 14th) and Father's Day
July = Independence Day and Preston's Birthday (July 22nd)
David's mom came over yesterday to spend time with Preston and gave David and I some time to have a "date day". We went out to eat for lunch and sat and watched the planes take off at the local airport and went shopping and just got to hang out and talk and spend some time away from the daily grind. It was very nice!
I got an unexpected "market adjustment" raise at work. I just discovered that change this week...even though it took place on 3/15. It was a nice surprise! It's amazing what a difference it makes. David will be getting a raise, too, but we don't know the exact amount, yet. He will officially have the interview for the new position at work this week and learn more then. What a blessing!
Preston now has his 2 front teeth. One is halfway in and the other just came through. So he's got 8 teeth in all right now! He's rocking away on his hands and knees and doing push ups more than before. Still no big changes and he's still not interested in pulling himself to stand. All ok by me! David did adjust the crib mattress lower since he could start pulling himself up anytime. He's got lots of congestion and a little cough again. :( He's doing fine, just a bit uncomfortable. :(
I finally gave in and have joined the Twilight craze. :) I'm a late bloomer--what can I say? The last couple of weeks I have had an interest in reading the series and wanted to wait until after reading the first book before seeing the movie...but I went ahead and watched the movie last night. :) That way I won't be disappointed after I read the book. The books are always better than movies. I did enjoy the movie though and am excited to learn more about the characters and get the entire story. I ordered the first book online and should recieve it any day now.
So Happy Birthday to meee! (On Tuesday) :) Here are a few pictures of Preston...



April = My birthday (April 7th!!) and Easter
May = Mothers Day and our Anniversary (May 22nd will be 5 years!)
June = David's Birthday (June 14th) and Father's Day
July = Independence Day and Preston's Birthday (July 22nd)
David's mom came over yesterday to spend time with Preston and gave David and I some time to have a "date day". We went out to eat for lunch and sat and watched the planes take off at the local airport and went shopping and just got to hang out and talk and spend some time away from the daily grind. It was very nice!
I got an unexpected "market adjustment" raise at work. I just discovered that change this week...even though it took place on 3/15. It was a nice surprise! It's amazing what a difference it makes. David will be getting a raise, too, but we don't know the exact amount, yet. He will officially have the interview for the new position at work this week and learn more then. What a blessing!
Preston now has his 2 front teeth. One is halfway in and the other just came through. So he's got 8 teeth in all right now! He's rocking away on his hands and knees and doing push ups more than before. Still no big changes and he's still not interested in pulling himself to stand. All ok by me! David did adjust the crib mattress lower since he could start pulling himself up anytime. He's got lots of congestion and a little cough again. :( He's doing fine, just a bit uncomfortable. :(
I finally gave in and have joined the Twilight craze. :) I'm a late bloomer--what can I say? The last couple of weeks I have had an interest in reading the series and wanted to wait until after reading the first book before seeing the movie...but I went ahead and watched the movie last night. :) That way I won't be disappointed after I read the book. The books are always better than movies. I did enjoy the movie though and am excited to learn more about the characters and get the entire story. I ordered the first book online and should recieve it any day now.
So Happy Birthday to meee! (On Tuesday) :) Here are a few pictures of Preston...



4 comments:
I'm so excited you're going to read Twilight! It's such a good book. I hope you like it!
I love the picture of Preston doing a push-up. It is awesome!
Look at this big grin! He looks like he was laughing at you :)
Man, Preston is like a future marine with those push-ups. He is getting so big! I can't believe he will be a year old this summer. Happy Belated Birthday!
Post a Comment