I just realized that I have not been writing very often...so I just needed to update the blog...
It seems like this was such a busy week! I don't really remember Monday though...hmm...I think I pretty much spent the day catching up on house chores and I went grocery shopping. Nothing exciting there. I am realizing that I've been a total slacker on couponing! I just can't get back to it and I'm not sure why.
Tuesday was my birthday--yay! In the morning I went and got a haircut and did a little shopping and just had me time-baby free-while David stayed at home with Preston. Funny how usually birthdays are days of get-togethers and all I really wanted to do was have some time to myself. Go figure. Anyway, in the afternoon David picked up a cake he had made for me and they (David and Preston) helped me blow out the birthday candles and eat cake. Later we went out to eat for dinner and hung out at home. It was a very nice day and nice to have David mostly take care of Preston for the day. :) David got me a sewing machine--yay! I've been wanting my own for a while and now I can finally pick up what little ability I have and hopefully get better. :)
Wednesday I worked and came home at about 8pm to my Twilight book waiting for me. It finally came in the mail. I started reading it...
Thursday I finished reading Twilight. I also finally got some more portraits of Preston taken. I can't wait to see how they came out! I won't get to see them until sometime later this week...maybe later. I also went and hung out with Kara and we played Wii and ate pizza. Well, attempted to play Wii. Preston was also there and didn't let us play so much. But it was still fun.
Friday I worked again. Busy day. Was very tired by the end of it.
Saturday I did some shopping and bought New Moon at the store instead of ordering it online and waiting for it. I started reading...
Sunday (today, duh) was Easter and it was a nice day! We went to church (by we I mean Preston and I b/c David was working the entire weekend...he works every Sunday night at his 2nd job b/c it's what he has had to do...but tonight is his last night there. He gave his 2 weeks and now he'll just be working at the fulltime job. Same hours...just one hospital...so it should be a better schedule as far as weekends go...) and hung out the house since our church is from 1-4pm and the fact that David was working. Anyway, I finished reading New Moon tonight and am ready to move on to book 3!
That's some of the week in review! I'll post the new pictures of Preston whenever I get them. I hope everyone had a great week!

It seems like this was such a busy week! I don't really remember Monday though...hmm...I think I pretty much spent the day catching up on house chores and I went grocery shopping. Nothing exciting there. I am realizing that I've been a total slacker on couponing! I just can't get back to it and I'm not sure why.
Tuesday was my birthday--yay! In the morning I went and got a haircut and did a little shopping and just had me time-baby free-while David stayed at home with Preston. Funny how usually birthdays are days of get-togethers and all I really wanted to do was have some time to myself. Go figure. Anyway, in the afternoon David picked up a cake he had made for me and they (David and Preston) helped me blow out the birthday candles and eat cake. Later we went out to eat for dinner and hung out at home. It was a very nice day and nice to have David mostly take care of Preston for the day. :) David got me a sewing machine--yay! I've been wanting my own for a while and now I can finally pick up what little ability I have and hopefully get better. :)
Wednesday I worked and came home at about 8pm to my Twilight book waiting for me. It finally came in the mail. I started reading it...
Thursday I finished reading Twilight. I also finally got some more portraits of Preston taken. I can't wait to see how they came out! I won't get to see them until sometime later this week...maybe later. I also went and hung out with Kara and we played Wii and ate pizza. Well, attempted to play Wii. Preston was also there and didn't let us play so much. But it was still fun.
Friday I worked again. Busy day. Was very tired by the end of it.
Saturday I did some shopping and bought New Moon at the store instead of ordering it online and waiting for it. I started reading...
Sunday (today, duh) was Easter and it was a nice day! We went to church (by we I mean Preston and I b/c David was working the entire weekend...he works every Sunday night at his 2nd job b/c it's what he has had to do...but tonight is his last night there. He gave his 2 weeks and now he'll just be working at the fulltime job. Same hours...just one hospital...so it should be a better schedule as far as weekends go...) and hung out the house since our church is from 1-4pm and the fact that David was working. Anyway, I finished reading New Moon tonight and am ready to move on to book 3!
That's some of the week in review! I'll post the new pictures of Preston whenever I get them. I hope everyone had a great week!

1 comment:
I am just as bad about remembering to post on a regular basis.
Post a Comment