I know I've really been a terrible blogger, lately, and to make it worse, I can't post any pictures b/c David has the memory card to the camera in his truck that is at work. But I'll still tell ya'll about some Preston updates and have pictures later!!!
Well, Preston will officially be 9 months old, tomorrow! The past week or so he has learned how to clap. I think he has done that before inconsistently, but he now does it in response to something that he likes or he thinks is funny. It's so cute to watch! I love his big toothy grin and how amused he gets at the fact that he can clap his hands together.
As of today Preston is officially a crawler! He's been so close for the past few weeks, but today he clumsily took off forward crawling. My days of freedom are now over! He was able to get to things a lot quicker than usual. He's very proud of his new freedom. :)
He'll have his 9 month appt later b/c I wasn't on top of things and forgot to schedule it earlier. So I'll def. update his stats when he goes.
In other news, my parents celebrated their 31st wedding anniversary on April 20th! Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad!!! :) We love you!!! :)
And I'll go ahead and wish my sister a Happy Birthday! Her birthday is April 25th. I hope you have an awesome birthday, Amy! I wish I could spend it with you in AZ. I miss you!!
Well, Preston will officially be 9 months old, tomorrow! The past week or so he has learned how to clap. I think he has done that before inconsistently, but he now does it in response to something that he likes or he thinks is funny. It's so cute to watch! I love his big toothy grin and how amused he gets at the fact that he can clap his hands together.
As of today Preston is officially a crawler! He's been so close for the past few weeks, but today he clumsily took off forward crawling. My days of freedom are now over! He was able to get to things a lot quicker than usual. He's very proud of his new freedom. :)
He'll have his 9 month appt later b/c I wasn't on top of things and forgot to schedule it earlier. So I'll def. update his stats when he goes.
In other news, my parents celebrated their 31st wedding anniversary on April 20th! Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad!!! :) We love you!!! :)
And I'll go ahead and wish my sister a Happy Birthday! Her birthday is April 25th. I hope you have an awesome birthday, Amy! I wish I could spend it with you in AZ. I miss you!!
2 comments:
Your definitly right about loosing your freedom with a crawler. He will be all over the place now. 9 months is about the time Brooklyn learned to crawl, but guess what Brady who just turned 7 months is all ready crawling, pulling himself up and getting into everything. I am going to have my hands full with him.
Congrats Preston on crawling! I can't wait to see pictures of him crawling around. It's exciting!
Post a Comment