I was able to get Preston in for his appointment on the 23rd...just one day past his actual nine month bday. He has slowed down on his weight gain and now weighs 22 lbs 13 oz. So he's 75th% for weight and he's still tall at 30 inches which is 95th%. No immunizations this appointment, but he did have lab work done for a complete blood count...except the nurse called me yesterday and told me there wasn't enough blood collected and that I will need to return. Grrr! I was pretty frustrated b/c when the lab tech collected his blood last week she stuck him first in his arm and he "moved" so she couldn't get it and so then she stuck his finger and made a huge mess and squeezed and squeezed (and he was actually doing ok...he was only upset that we were holding him still) to get the blood out and didn't even get enough! I know things like that happen, but at least if you have to do multiple sticks go ahead and do what it takes to get all you need the first time, ya know? Anyway, here are pictures from that day after his appointment...
8 years ago




3 comments:
He is so cute and very handsome. He may look like David's baby pictures but I see the Dolton in him too.
Penni, he is so cute and so grown up. I see more of you in him than David. I can't believe he is already nine months old. Time travels so quickly.
Hey Penni! Your son is adorable! I'm glad you found my blog. How have you been?
Post a Comment