Saturday, December 12, 2009

Baby Name

Ok, so we are still undecided about the middle name, but we have decided that we want to name our new baby boy...
Carson
I am interested in your opinion about the middle name though. :) Here are the choices as of now...
Carson Edward
Carson Paul
What do you think? They are both family names so they are significant to us, but we just aren't 100% sure. :)

9 comments:

Stoddard Family said...

I love the name Carson. It is so cute and will go great with Preston. I would pick Carson Edward

Sonia @ My Sweet Monkey said...

I think Carson Edward Cox flows quite nicely.

Amy J said...

I definitely pick Carson Edward. And not just because it is from our side of the family. : ) It flows better then Carson Paul.

Clint.Nicole.Ryann.and James said...

I like Carson Edward. Just had a better flow to it.

Lynette said...

I vote for Carson Edward, it sounds better than Paul. You could always have 3 names! My daughter, Laura has 3 names because she is named after my grandmother and her other grandmother got her feelings hurt so we added her name to it, not realizing till it was too late that her initials spelled lame! lol!

Jennifer said...

I like Carson Edward too. Joshua said you should use Carson Paul because lots of babies will be named Edward...because of Twilight.

Anonymous said...

Carson Edward sounds cute!

Regina said...

They are both cute, but I like Carson Edward too!

All Fun Family said...

I like Carson Edward. That's such a good name!