Ok, so I finally got around to collecting the few pregnancy pictures that I have...here's how I've grown so far!

16 weeks

18 weeks

20 weeks...well, ok this was on Thanksgiving so it was closer to 22 weeks. :)

22 weeks
I realize the last 2 pictures make it difficult to tell how much I've grown, but those are the pictures I have. :) I will try to make the future ones with a good close up side view. I am 23 weeks pregnant this week. The time is really flying!
16 weeks
18 weeks
20 weeks...well, ok this was on Thanksgiving so it was closer to 22 weeks. :)
22 weeks
I realize the last 2 pictures make it difficult to tell how much I've grown, but those are the pictures I have. :) I will try to make the future ones with a good close up side view. I am 23 weeks pregnant this week. The time is really flying!
4 comments:
Penni you look great! I can't believe how fast Preston is growing. He is getting to be such a big boy. I am glad to hear everything is going well for you guys.
You're so tiny and cute. Love the new blog layout. It's so festive!
You are tiny!!! And oh so cute!
You look so cute pregnant!
Post a Comment