Our new baby boy is scheduled to arrive on Friday afternoon 4/2! I can't believe that day is almost here. It also happens to be Good Friday. I have been hoping to go into labor on my own to try for a VBAC...but I just don't think it's gonna happen. Especially because it will have to happen in the next day. I had my last OB appointment on Monday 3/29 at 39 weeks and 2 days...but I am still not dilated or anything. I had a "soft cervix" but that was about it. I am not looking forward to having surgery...not that I think anyone DOES look forward to that...but I am glad to meet our new baby boy and not be pregnant! I only have my first experience to compare this to and I am hopeful not to have any of the complications I had after my first c-section. Mainly I am talking about HELLP syndrome. Pretty freaked out about that one. It had nothing to do with having a c-section...it just happened. But I really don't think it's gonna happen this time since this pregnancy has been so different. Anyway, this is officially the longest I have ever been pregnant since I had Preston at 38 weeks and 3 days! I am just sort of rambling now...but this is what's consuming my mind and I can really only think about meeting our new baby and getting him here. :)
We think we have his name picked out...but we want to see him and then we will make it official. My next post should be with pictures of our new baby boy!!
We think we have his name picked out...but we want to see him and then we will make it official. My next post should be with pictures of our new baby boy!!
6 comments:
YEAH!!! I can't wait to see him! Good Luck
I can't wait for you to meet your new little man and I can't wait to find out what his name is. I hope all goes well. I found out at my ultrasound that my placenta isn't where it is supposed to be. Didn't you have that problem with Preston?
I have been thinking about you this week! I will most definitely be sending something over when you get home! Let us know if you need ANYTHING!!
I'm so excited to see my new nephew! Whatever his name ends up being! ; )
Been thinking about you and the baby all week. I am sure he will be wonderful and you will be fine. Big hug to all of you. Can't wait for pictures!
Thanks ya'll! I am just now getting caught up on reading everything. :)
Post a Comment