Friday, December 23, 2011

Treats With Friends

   Today I got together with a couple of good friends and we made Christmas treats all day! It was soo fun! Especially since I've been in the mood to make things. :) The recipes were mostly special family recipes from Jennifer's mother-in-law, who passed away from cancer. We also tried a couple of random ones that looked fun. We have already decided to make this a yearly tradition. :)

 aren't these so cute and holiday-ish? :)

 red & green jello popcorn

 homemade lollipops! very cute!


 We also made potato candy, divinity, toffee and chocolate dipped pretzels
Here it is all together:

these cookies and cobbler are things I made on other days. I found an awesome chocolate chip cookie recipe and they come out soo good every time! Amazing for a girl who can't bake! It's usually a four-letter word to me...seriously! :)

No comments: