Monday, August 25, 2008

Milestones & Matrimony

Yay! Preston will be 5 weeks old tomorrow and he is doing great. Last Thursday he had his one month check up and was 9 lbs 9 oz! He's a growing boy! :) He has been doing much better and sleeping more at night. He's still a little piggy...eating all the time. He is starting to notice things more and making a lot of eye contact with people and objects. He smiled at me yesterday! :) It went away as quickly as it appeared...and we are trying to get him to smile for David now. Everything he does is so cute to me, of course!

Saturday my brother got married! It was a beautiful ceremony and we really enjoyed ourselves. I'm so happy for them!!! :) My sister was able to be here for the weekend as well and meet her new nephew. Here are some pictures from Saturday at the wedding...


My little cutie on the car ride to the wedding


Kacie, the beautiful Bride!


Me & my brother


My niece Ryann was the flower girl


So in love


My cousin's fiance and our babies! They were born 3 days apart


Cousins :)


Our little family

3 comments:

Mrs. Casey Helms said...

Very cute. You look great! I am glad your brother's wedding was good and that you got to see your sis.

Jennifer said...

So...looks like you had a good time at your brother's wedding. I must say, though, that I am disappointed by the lack of pictures of your sister (and her family) with Preston. Please tell me you at least have some. It's a very exciting thing for a boy to meet his aunt and cousins for the first time.

Stephanie said...

Cute!! You need to email the pictures from the wedding. I'll send you mine... as soon as they're uploaded! It was great to see you and finally meet Preston- so cute!!