Ok, so I finally got some newer pictures of Preston up! These are from last week and the end of our first week home when my mom was still here. We weighed Preston unofficially on Saturday using my weight on the scale at home and adding his to it while I was holding him and he was 8 pounds! He's been eating like a little piggy these past few days. I have been on a medication over this weekend that is incompatible with breastfeeding so I've been having to "pump and dump" and feed him formula. I will be done with the medication today. I'll be glad to get back to breastfeeding b/c it's twice the work to pump and also feed him bottles! We are all doing well here and just continuing to try and get some schedule sorta going with Preston. Starting Friday night and every night since then Preston has been sleeping a good 5 hours without waking at night and then sleeps for about 1-2 hours at a time during the day. So it's been good for me! Enjoy the pictures! :)
8 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment