Saturday, October 18, 2008

Busy Week of Family

What a busy week! Tuesday was the viewing for my Grandma and Wednesday was her funeral. The service was really nice...and even though it wasn't under the best of circumstances, it was good to see many family members that I don't see all the time. After the funeral we went to the gravesite and then we met at my parents' house and ate the tons of food that awesome church members made for our family.

Today was my cousin Jeremy's wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony and gorgeous day! The skies were bright blue and completely clear. How perfect! The reception was really nice with beautiful decor and lots of good music and food. Stephanie looked phenomenal in her wedding gown! I snapped a few good pics to share.

I'm exhausted from everything and so is Preston. He missed out on a good nap so he fought me tooth and nail to go to sleep tonight. But he should sleep well! :) One family member I haven't seen a lot of this week is my hubby. :( David has had to work during all these events, but he'll have a day off coming up soon...so I look forward to that!


The Wedding Party!


What a cute family! :) (Ok so they were looking at the photographer and not me--but that's ok--well, Harley was looking at my camera :))


Stephanie & Me


Marc & Preston :)


Kacie & Preston


Me & my boy!

2 comments:

Mrs. Casey Helms said...

It is nice to have a celebration of life after a death. I think it helps us all remember the good things. Preston is getting so big...totally cute.

Stephanie said...

Preston looked so adorableat our wedding! Thanks for being there to support us on our special day. I think you're friend (above) is right, it was a good way to celebrate life. We will ALL miss Grandma D!! But it reminds us to keep on living... and appreciate every day.