So while I was pregnant, my neighbor gave me this outdoor baby activity gym that her daughter used. I put it away and never really thought about it, but since Preston is much more interactive and interested in things, I pulled it out the other day and he LOVES it! It's meant to go by the pool outside, but since it's cooler it works just fine indoors too. :)
You can't tell from his expression in this picture that he was even excited about it...but he loves it. I just didn't capture the moment very well. I want to get Preston a fancier activity gym...but I want one that grows with him. Anyone have one you really like or would like and recommend?

You can't tell from his expression in this picture that he was even excited about it...but he loves it. I just didn't capture the moment very well. I want to get Preston a fancier activity gym...but I want one that grows with him. Anyone have one you really like or would like and recommend?

1 comment:
I totally suggest this one: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2585699
We have it and we love it. It starts out as a floor mat, and then into an exersaucer and then into an activity table. Brooklyn is still playing with it today. I think its totally worth the money. And there is even extra toys you can buy that go on it, so they never get bored.
Post a Comment