That's how much I spent total on all you see here!!! Yep, $1.64!

I know, I know...I'm a total nerd and it looks like I have lots of time on my hands. But I really don't! I only get stuff I actually use...even if it's not all used at once. :) Couponing is pretty addictive! It's so easy to do...you should try it...or share your finds if you already do this.

I know, I know...I'm a total nerd and it looks like I have lots of time on my hands. But I really don't! I only get stuff I actually use...even if it's not all used at once. :) Couponing is pretty addictive! It's so easy to do...you should try it...or share your finds if you already do this.
3 comments:
You're such a saver! I am impressed. I should really make time for coupon but I don't.
I am so impressed I don't know what to say. I can't imagine getting ll that for only $1.64. I am not that good at bargain hunting. Way to go...or as would tell my class..."Kiss your brain."
Penni! Dang girl! Teach me how to do this!!
Post a Comment