Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I Heart Blankets and Coupons!

I have awesome friends and family who have given Preston lots of blankets. Many of them are made by hand and I just love blankets. :) I just wanted to showcase a few of them...there are tons more though...


He was very content


This shirt was mine when I was born!


Jennifer O. made this onesie :) There are more soccer balls at the bottom...you just can't see em


Even Chloe loves blankets :)

I also had to include these cute angles of Preston. :) Look at those chubby legs!! He's getting some bald spots on the back of his head and then his hair is long at the bottom. I'll have to cut that sooner or later before it's a mullet! I wonder what color his hair will be when it grows in. Right now it's still a reddish/dark blondish color.





And then, last but not least, I'm really trying to get into couponing again. Especially since now I will actually only be working one shift a month at the hospital and will be a stay at home mom. I just love getting stuff for free...it's fun! :) I got all this stuff here for $0.78! That's right! 78 cents! So I don't REALLY need the Preparation H wipes, but those were totally free. :)



I also did my grocery shopping today and saved $25.00 on my total bill with coupons! I hope to do even better next time.

3 comments:

Stoddard Family said...

Great job on the coupon shopping. That is awsome. I wish I could get the deals I used to get in Dallas, but living in a small town in the middle of no where doesn't get you much. Preston is so adorable and growing up so fast.

Mrs. Casey Helms said...

These pictures are so cute. I showed Chris because I just could not believe how much Preston has grown. Typical Chris comment..."yeah, that's a baby." What do I have to look forward to...

The Dolton's Daily said...

Haha, I know and he says that I'm the picky eater! Yes, I was amazed at how much you saved on your total bill! That gets me even more excited to start looking for more coupons. Marc was looking at CouponMom.com and found tons of coupons. He's all into it now too! No we don't get the paper but we should subscribe.

I love all of your blankets! Marc thought it was cute that you took a picture of Chloe laying on 1. She's such a pretty cat! Preston looks like he has grown so much since we've last seen him! He's precious. How has being a new mom been? I know you stay busy!