Wednesday, December 31, 2008

...and a Happy New Year!

As the weekend approached I finally got Preston's cold (just what I wanted!) and missed another day of work. :( My mother-in-law came over Friday night to stay and keep Preston all day Saturday as originally planned and so I was able to get a lot of rest. (Thank you so much!) I felt much better by Sunday and now I'm pretty much back to myself.

Sunday evening David and I went and visited our friends, Allison & Stephen, and met their new son, Caleb, at the hospital. He was born early Sunday morning weighing 7lbs 12oz and was 20 inches long! He has a FULL head of dark hair and he's absolutely adorable. :) I got to see them as they were leaving the hospital Tuesday b/c I was at work that day.

Today Preston was very close to completely rolling over. He rolled from his back to his stomach except his arm was keeping him a little off his stomach. I have a feeling that when he really starts rolling over all the time he'll end up across the room. This baby's got tons of energy!

Anyway, I hope everyone has a safe and happy new year!


Here's David with baby Caleb


Here's Preston in his jumper today :)

3 comments:

SLK said...

WOW...that Caleb kid is a handsome, handsome baby...he must take after his father!

Stephanie said...

wearing his new sleeper! Yay! What a cutie =)

Regina said...

Bummer you got the cold, glad you're feeling better! Cute pics!