Sorry I'm a few days late. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! We spent Christmas day at my parents' house this year. Preston got lots of clothes and toys and he enjoyed playing with the wrapping paper. :) We got to spend time with most of my dad's side of the family and my brother, sis-in-law, and niece. My mom got the ham from The Honey Baked Ham Company, and it was delicious! The other food was also good and everyone brought yummy Christmas treats they made at home. David and I made pies that turned out really well...even mine! For those of you who know me pretty well, you know my cooking/baking skills are...how you say...a bit challenged...but my French silk pie was very yummy. :) Of course David had to show me up with his perfectly baked and crafted pumpkin pie. He's good in the whole culinary arts dept. Anyway, we had a wonderful holiday and we want to thank our family for the great gifts! I am also grateful for this holiday season and for a day we are able to set aside and designate to celebrate the birth of our Savior and to think of His life, and love, and sacrifice for us. That, of course, is the greatest gift of all. :)

So over pictures

My mom's tree with presents

Nana and Preston

Preston and Ryann

He pulled the bow right off!

my French silk pie

David's pumpkin pie

Harley, Kacie, and Ryann playing Sorry!

Stephanie, David, and Granddad chillin

Aunt Vicki & Uncle Chris w/ Preston

Let me do it, Dad!

me & Preston

Uncle Jeff and Jeremy

Marc, Kacie, and a little bit of Dad (I need to work on my candid shots!)

Brooklyn loves wrapping paper, too! :)

So over pictures

My mom's tree with presents

Nana and Preston

Preston and Ryann

He pulled the bow right off!

my French silk pie

David's pumpkin pie

Harley, Kacie, and Ryann playing Sorry!

Stephanie, David, and Granddad chillin

Aunt Vicki & Uncle Chris w/ Preston

Let me do it, Dad!

me & Preston

Uncle Jeff and Jeremy

Marc, Kacie, and a little bit of Dad (I need to work on my candid shots!)

Brooklyn loves wrapping paper, too! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment