Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Lots of Babies!

This year we had our first baby (duh) :) and so did/are many of our friends! I got to go to 2 baby showers last week for 2 different friends due just days apart. They are both having boys! I am excited for them and for more friends who are expecting babies in 2009! Next is Casey, Teal (w/ her 2nd), Melinda E. (w/ her 2nd), Jennifer O. (w/ her 3rd!), a couple of friends from church...who's next? :)

Here are a few pictures from the baby showers...


Here's Allison w/ Preston


Look at the pretty quilt Julie made! This was at the hospital--can you tell? :)


Me, Preston, and Leona!


Awww

3 comments:

Mrs. Casey Helms said...

Leona's having a baby too? Crazy...babies all around...We went to L&D classes this weekend...I have seen too many videos of babies being delivered now...I kept telling Caden to make sure he was paying attention to what way he was supposed to turn and when.

SLK said...

Oh my gosh...that first picture with that woman named Allison...she is smoking hot!!!! You are SO lucky to be friends with her!!! Too bad she is married. I've heard she is married to an absolute hunk of a man too!

Stephanie said...

Wow! Thats the first I've seen of Leona since we were kids! I didn't know she was pregnant. It's baby season!!!