Here are the pictures of the truck damage...





Yep, I feel like an idiot. :)
As for Preston, his eyes looked cleared up this morning and he seemed to be feeling better since he slept all night...so I went ahead and went to work and took him to daycare. The day was going along fine when the daycare called me at work at about noon to tell me Preston had a fever and needed to be picked up. :( Poor baby. Just when I thought he was better. :( I took him home, gave him some Tylenol, and he took a nice almost 2 hour nap. He's been very cranky and sleepy and not feeling well for the rest of the day...but I did get him to smile and laugh some. I hope he feels better soon! It's so sad to see your baby sick...especially when he can't tell me exactly what is bothering him.





Yep, I feel like an idiot. :)
As for Preston, his eyes looked cleared up this morning and he seemed to be feeling better since he slept all night...so I went ahead and went to work and took him to daycare. The day was going along fine when the daycare called me at work at about noon to tell me Preston had a fever and needed to be picked up. :( Poor baby. Just when I thought he was better. :( I took him home, gave him some Tylenol, and he took a nice almost 2 hour nap. He's been very cranky and sleepy and not feeling well for the rest of the day...but I did get him to smile and laugh some. I hope he feels better soon! It's so sad to see your baby sick...especially when he can't tell me exactly what is bothering him.
2 comments:
I guess I am confused..what happened with the truck? and I hate when you can't figure out what is wrong with the baby...If only they could tell us what exactly and where so we could fix it...
Nevermind...I read the post before...now I know what happened to the truck...
Post a Comment