Well, I finally had my 6 week postpartum checkup today! Everything looks good, and I am cleared to start back to work on the 15th! I had some labs drawn to rule out or look into possible causes for the preeclamptic-like issues and mild HELLP syndrome I had at the end of my pregnancy and after delivery. I'll likely get those results in a couple of weeks. I'm hoping this is the last I see of my OB/GYN and staff until my normal annual check up in December. Not that I don't like them-- because they've been wonderful to me--but it's not exactly fun to have to go there for problems and followups either. I'm glad I have a doctor that I trust! It's not easy to find good doctors. I am going to check out a pediatrician for Preston. Right now he is seeing a regular family doc...I like her, but I want someone who is more specialized. I've gotten some really good recommendations for some pediatricians in the area...so I just have to see which one is best for us. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment