Saturday, October 10, 2009

10 Years Ago

On October 9, 1999 David and I had our first date ever. I was 16 and he was 17! It's amazing how much has happened and changed since then...and here we are...10 years later with our little family. We've gone through so many things and so many changes! I can't believe it's been a DECADE since then! :) It's amazing how time can change your perspective in life and how you can truly love someone more and in different ways over that time. I constantly learn new things about David even now. I couldn't have chosen someone more perfect for me to live this life and beyond this life with. Ok, I'm trying not to be too sappy...so I will just say that I love you, David, so very much! :)

1 comment:

Amy J said...

Awww...I still can't believe you actually married your high school sweetheart. Not too many people do that. Funny that we both started dating our husbands around the same time, huh?