Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Confirming What I Already Knew

So today my OB was able to unexpectedly fit me in for a sonogram--which is great bc David won't be able to go to the 20 week sonogram we just scheduled last week--but he was able to go to this one! :) I am 17 weeks and 2 days today...so it's pretty close to 20 weeks. Anyway, we found out that my intuition about what we were having is correct! We are having a boy! So Preston will have a little brother and they will be nice and close in age. It is nice to know and I am glad because we already have mostly everything we need for a boy. :) Everything looked good on the sonogram and my placenta is in a good position as of now--yay!

Anyway, we are working on finalizing his name and we are close! I'll let you know what we decide. :) Here are a couple of sonogram pictures of our new baby boy...


Ok, so I'm not the best scanner...but this is his head and face with his hands beside his face


This is a side by side picture to show he is indeed a boy!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Penni said...

That's my boy! -Love, Daddy

Mrs. Casey Helms said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you that Preston is getting a brother. Yay!

Regina said...

Congrats!! That will be so fun to have two boys so close in age!

Jennifer said...

So exciting! You'll have so much fun.

SLK said...

Stephen is a great name...just saying...congrats...

Sonia @ My Sweet Monkey said...

Congratulations!!! Preston is going to love having a little brother.

Clint.Nicole.Ryann.and James said...

Yeah! Preston will be a good big brother. Congrats!
I don't know what is up with my blog but it's not showing that I have updated it on anyone's page.

Caitlin said...

So exciting! Now we just need a cute prego belly pic and everything will be set!