Today Preston is 15 months old! He also had his 15 month checkup with his new pediatrician. Not sure how much I like his pediatrician, yet. He was nice and informative and good with Preston but he really mumbled a lot and is not very personable. I do like the office staff though and how it's all set up. They have weekend hours and good availability which is really important especially during sick season. Anyway, I hate switching around docs...but I think it's important to find one you like.
So his stats are...height: 32 inches and weight: 26lbs 7 oz and I don't remember head circumference, but it was proportionate.
This puts him in like the 80ish percentile. So he's starting to slow down some, but still a big boy! He got a TB skin test done and then had labs drawn since they were never actually collected for his 9 or 12 month checkup (whichever appt it's supposed to happen at). He did pretty well throughout all of it. I was so proud!
This morning I had my 16 week checkup with my OB. Everything is still going well! I am measuring correctly and I was able to hear a nice, strong heartbeat going at around 150-160 bpm. The baby even kicked the doppler when the doc was searching around for the heartbeat. :) I have been feeling this baby move during the past week more and more. I've also already started having Braxton Hicks contractions. I had a ton with Preston...but didn't notice them until around 24 weeks or so. They are kinda annoying, but not too bad.
Right now Preston is taking a good nap and I haven't gotten a picture of him yet today...so I'll post that later! It's been a busy day--I'm exhausted!
So his stats are...height: 32 inches and weight: 26lbs 7 oz and I don't remember head circumference, but it was proportionate.
This puts him in like the 80ish percentile. So he's starting to slow down some, but still a big boy! He got a TB skin test done and then had labs drawn since they were never actually collected for his 9 or 12 month checkup (whichever appt it's supposed to happen at). He did pretty well throughout all of it. I was so proud!
This morning I had my 16 week checkup with my OB. Everything is still going well! I am measuring correctly and I was able to hear a nice, strong heartbeat going at around 150-160 bpm. The baby even kicked the doppler when the doc was searching around for the heartbeat. :) I have been feeling this baby move during the past week more and more. I've also already started having Braxton Hicks contractions. I had a ton with Preston...but didn't notice them until around 24 weeks or so. They are kinda annoying, but not too bad.
Right now Preston is taking a good nap and I haven't gotten a picture of him yet today...so I'll post that later! It's been a busy day--I'm exhausted!
4 comments:
Glad everything looks good! I'm still dying to find out if I have a new niece or a new nephew! : )
I'm so glad things are going well for you. I can't wait to find out what you're having.
Hey who is his new Dr? I just switched Kelly too. Also, who is your OB/Gyn?
The doctor thing is rough. You have to have someone you feel comfortable with. And more importantly that Preston likes too.
Post a Comment